Silver State Kennel 775-677-2442
35 Years of Service to Man's Best Friend
Boarding & Kennel Highlights
At Silver State Kennel in Reno, Nevada, we know how important it is to provide only the cleanest and friendliest facility for your pet. Your pet's health is of paramount importance to us. Our disinfecting protocols exceed the industry standard.
That's why our staff is relentless when it comes to taking care of your dog's or cat's home while you are away.
We take great pride in taking care of our climate-controlled boarding kennels in an effort to ensure that your pet is safe and sound.
Fees (Boarding rates changing effective May 1, 2023) $30/day
Boarding fees are charged by the day in and the day out. Not the night. The day the pet is dropped off counts as a day regardless of the time. If the Pet is picked up before 10:00 AM there will be not charge for that day.
There is a 10% discount after 14 days or if one family has more than two pets.
Dog Boarding : Please note boarding rate changes effective May1, 2023) $30/day
- Kennel all dogs with or without exercise yard - $40.00 per day per dog (Rates subject to change.)
- Training Tune Ups ** $40.00 per day per dog (Rates subject to change)
**(For dogs who have completed any Silver State Kennel training program)
- $22.00 a day (Rates subject to change.)
*HEALTH ALERT*EFFECTIVE FEBRUARY 5, 2018
WE REQUIRE THAT YOU VACCINATE YOUR DOG FOR THE CANINE INFLUENZA
VIRUS (H2N3CIV). CONSULT WITH YOUR VETERINARIAN.
We have recently attended a seminar and learned that Northern Nevada has become the #2 area in the nation with Parvovirus; with the Central Valley of California being #1. In order to minimize any possible effect on your dogs, Silver State Kennel is adopting the following vaccination protocols:
- Only dogs over 5 months of age AND with a DA2PP Vaccination coverage up to 20 weeks will be accepted into the Kennel
- No pets will be accepted for boarding without written proof of vaccination from a licensed veterinarian facility.
- Only vaccinations administered by a licensed veterinarian facility will be accepted.
- Injected vaccination (DA2PP, Bordetella, Rabies, Canine Influenza (CIV)) must be current two weeks prior to the check in date for your pet and shall stay current for the duration of your pet’s stay. Nasal and oral Bordetella vaccinations must be current 72 hours prior to the check-in date for your pet and shall stay current for the duration of your pet’s stay. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Dogs shall have the following vaccinations:
-DA2PP CURRENT EVERY THREE YEARS AFTER THE FIRST YEAR
-DA2PP (for their last DA2PP of the initial series, it must be done on
or after 20 weeks of age)
-RABIES CURRENT EVERY 3 YEARS AFTER THE FIRST YEAR
-BORDETELLA CURRENT EVERY 6 MONTHS / 1 YEAR
-CANINE INFLUENZA VIRUS (CIV) VACCINE – AFTER INITIAL VACCINE
AND BOOSTER THEN CURRENT ANNUALLY.
Cats shall have the following vaccinations: FeLV, FVRCP, RABIES.
Boarding pets are fed Purina Pro Plan products
You may bring your own food yet there will be a nominal extra charge of $2.00 a day.
All food must be in a spill proof container with the owner's name, pet's name and any instruction clearly printed on the outside.
Medications & Prescriptions will be given at no extra charge.
Boarders and kennels will be cleaned as often as required to keep them in excellent condition. Baths will be given if required. Baths given at the owners request are $20.00 for small dogs; $30.00 for larger pets.
Silver State Kennel / 775-677-2442 / 600 Lemmon Drive / Reno / Nevada
Visit our Silver State Kennel page on Facebook